|Developer||Black Curtain Studio|
|Website||iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Web player|
Control your paper craft troops into battle in this turn-based strategy game that's fun for all ages.
With simple and easy to understand gameplay mechanics, you can pick up and play Paper Craft Battles for either minutes or hours, and be coming back for more.
How to play:
- You get 3 moves each turn.
- Choose to either move, attack or buy new units. You can for example choose to move your unit one time and attack with the remaining moves.
- Buy new units from your command center.
- You earn money by killing an enemy unit.
- Capture cities to gain extra bonus money each turn.
- Some maps have special buildings you can capture to gain the ability to buy special units, like ships from the naval yard or call in an air strike from the airfield.
- Win the game by destroying the opponent's command center.